LPBW star Zach Roloff just celebrated the safe arrival of his new daughter, Lilah. But, in the wake of his happiness, he’s not forgetting his son Jackson. On Instagram, he shared a really nice photo of them together. But, one troll wrote about child abuse. And, fans of TLC’s Little People, Big World raged about the crazy comment.
LPBW – Zach Roloff welcomed their new baby Lilah, days later crazy comment accused him of child abuse
TV Shows Ace reported that Zach Roloff and his wife Tori proudly shared photos of their little girl, Lilah. That was on November 21. However, almost unbelievably, just days later a troll accused Zach of child abuse. Late Sunday, Zach shared a really cute photo of him and his son Jackson. The two of them stood shirtless, wearing their warm track pants. Holding hands, they look like twins. In fact, Zach captioned it with, “My twin round 2.” Some fans wondered if he hinted his new baby’s also a little person.
However, most fans of LPBW just commented on how cute Jackson is. One fan said, “Two peas in a pod!! Just exactly alike!!! 💙.” Others noted that Jackson’s got the “cheesiest smile” ever. Another follower wrote, “He is most definetely your twin he’s adorable! (sic).” Yet another said, “Aww!! He is definitely your twin.” But for some inexplicable reason, a troll popped up and commented about “child abuse.” Fans went crazy about that.
‘Child abuse’ comment unleashes rage from Roloff fans
On Zach’s Instagram post, out of the blue, a troll just commented, “This isn’t cute it’s child abuse!” Well, whoever they are, it seems on their private IG account that this is not your average school kid popping in to cause trouble. The profile pic shows an adult male and an adult woman, possibly in their late twenties. As you can imagine, this infuriated LPBW fans and they slammed them for their comment. Here’s what some of them said about it:
- “wtf does that mean?!”
- “huh? Where is the abuse? I’m a licensed social worker and I’m not understanding what you’re saying.”
- “wow, what? Child abuse? Are you kidding me?! What exactly is abusive here? This is one of the best families out there!”
- “get a life…it’s a beautiful photo of father and child.”
- “guess you have defense for what you said!! Keep your nasty comments to yourself.”
- “how the hell is that? Its just bare chested. You are so wrong!”
- “how hateful can you be?”
- “take your meds today?”
Another really angry fan slapped back at the LPBW troll saying, “Your birth was a big mistake. Too bad we can’t turn back time.”
Why do people post nasty troll-like comments on Sundays?
Nasty comments often seem unfathomable and come out the blue. Why do people often do it on a Sunday? Well, the Independent UK reported on a US study. A researcher noted, “Bad conversations lead to bad conversations. People who get down-voted come back more, comment more and comment even worse.” And, it often happens “between 10 pm and 3 am on Sunday.”
What do you think about fans raging at the crazy “child abuse” comment? Do you think there’s nothing wrong with the photo? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about LPBW.
- ‘OutDaughtered’ Quints Experience A Really Bad Hair Day - June 20, 2021
- ‘Extreme Sisters’ Brooke Johnston Threatens Fans After Her Husband - June 20, 2021
- Courtney Waldrop Calls Life With Eric Incredible – Celebrates HUGE Day - June 20, 2021