Bringing Up Bates fans got a treat from Carlin this Sunday. She posted up a super-cute video of their baby girl. And, even though she’s still in the uterus, the little one appears to be smiling. According to Carlin, she’s the spitting image of her Daddy, Evan. We reported that Carlin named their baby Layla Rae Stewart.
Bringing Up Bates – super-excited, Carlin shares her super-cute baby Layla
On Sunday after church, Carlin and her husband lazed around relaxing at home. Carlin said she went for a checkup of her baby and everything’s fine. The little girl now weighs a “pound and 11 ounces.” But, feeling upbeat, she shared even more about her baby, Layla Rae Stewart. She said that in the ultrasound, Layla looks a lot like Evan. Did she do an edit? Anyway, she got Evan to play along as she showed a few pics of the little girl. But in one, she’s smiling!
The Bringing Up Bates star made Evan smile for the camera so we could see the likeness. And, Carlin says, “she’s going to be adorable.” Plus, there’s a little foot showing, and Carlin wrote on it, “I wanna kiss that foot.” Well, once day, god willing, she will, and fans can’t wait for it. Carlin expects her first baby sometime in February, Romper reported. You can see the vid below:
Fans comment on Carlin’s Instagram about baby Layla Rea Stewart
Bringing Up Bates fans went and commented on Carlin’s Instagram. Over on her main page, she also posted some pics. She captioned them with, “I’m pretty sure my heart skipped a beat when I saw that little face on the screen…So in love with you, @laylaraestewart 🖤.” These showed some of the same images as the video. And, it looks like that smile wasn’t actually edited by Carlin. Here’s what some fans and friends said about the very clear pictures:
- (Jill Dillard): “Oh my goodness! I still can’t believe it, Car! So sweet!”
- “OMG! There’s nothing like that first peek!”
- “Seeing your lil babes face for the first time is such a great feeling 💞💞 Continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy! 💜”
- “OMG she’s already so beautiful😍! I mean of course look at her parents!! God bless you on the rest of your pregnancy and delivery 🙏💕.”
- “aww, my how sweet is that baby girls face!!”
- “She really does look like Evan! So funny to be able to tell on an ultrasound. Beautiful.”
- “I can already see that she is going to be a beautiful little girl.”
What did you think of the super-cute video that Bringing Up Bates star Carlin shared on her Instagram Stories? Do you think it’s amazing that we can actually see baby Layla Rae Stewart getting her looks from her dad already? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Bringing Up Bates.
- ‘Unexpected’ Alum Diego Reyes Reunites With His Daughter - June 23, 2021
- ‘7 Little Johnstons’ Fan Calls Out ‘Miss Negative Nancy’ Amber - June 23, 2021
- ‘DDWTD’ Fans Feel Comforted As Karen Derrico Reaches Out - June 23, 2021