RHOC star Shannon Beador’s attractive, vivacious, in love, and seemingly living her best life right now. But all’s not perfect for the reality TV star. She told her followers that she suffers from bladder weakness. And, many of them can relate to that. It’s not an uncommon problem for women as they grow older, so many fans responded to her post.
RHOC fans hear Shannon Beador open up about her bladder weakness problem
Shannon Beador unashamedly took to her Instagram to tell her fans that she suffers a problem with her bladder. Actually, the post was about partnering with a non-invasive way to treat those embarrassing bladder leaks. But, fans were thankful she’s not afraid to speak up about it. In her post, she said, “If I run, I pee my pants. Does this happen to you? After three kids and going through menopause, my pelvic floor is shot.” She added, “All I want for Christmas is to be leak free.” Well, she’s not alone in that.
The US Office On Women’s Health notes, “The two most common types of urinary incontinence that affect women are stress incontinence and urge incontinence, also called overactive bladder. Incontinence affects twice as many women as men.” They also note that most often it is caused by “pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause.” But, they also note that there are things you can do about it. Well, RHOC fans of Shannon expressed their hopes to be able to stop the rather smelly and embarrassing condition.
Fans react to Shannon’s bladder problem
In the post, Shannon says shes partnering with INNOVO, which is an alternative to surgery. Most people know to do pelvic floor exercises, but they take lots of time and don’t always work. Obviously, some people were interested in the product and await feedback from the Bravo star. But, many of them shared their own problems. Here’s what some RHOC fans said about it:
- “I don’t run, but it does happen if I cough, sneeze.”
- “Please let us know how it works, I have the same issue, 3 kids, and can’t even sneeze or cough without worry! lol”
- “Oh to be leak free 😂 I will be watching for your updates I’m very curious to see how this works for you😉.”
- “Thanks for sharing this💕✨.”
- “I need this. If I laugh really hard I pee my pants. I hate it.”
- “This is a real issue for a lot of women. It’s nothing to be ashamed of and someone has to advertise it. Who better than women.”
- “OMG! This happened to me the other day when I sneezed. I died laughing 😂 first time ever UGH!”
- “At last a real person…I admire your honesty, Shannon…I suffer the same problem..and it’s an embarrassing problem.”
Of course, few people trolled on her thinking it’s disgusting. But, those people probably never yet reached menopause or had multiple kids. Very likely, the time will come when they might also praise the RHOC cast member for sharing about her bladder weakness. What do you think? Do you think if other women share the same condition, it’s okay for Shannon Beador to promote a product that can help? Sound off your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about RHOC.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘Counting On’ Fans Worry About Felicity’s Duggar-Style Leggings - October 17, 2019
- ‘Sister Wives’: Meri Brown Responds To Rumors & Sparks More - October 17, 2019
- Here’s Why Todd Chrisley Is Suing Joshua Waites - October 17, 2019