90 Day Fiance fans know that Aladin Jallali got accused of many things by Laura. Although she later said someone created an account and posted some of the stuff, fans disbelieved her. Aladin took things quietly, but now he slapping back at her accusations on his Instagram. Late Thursday night, he shared his feelings about them.
90 Day Fiance fans know the divorce from Laura’s on the cards, Aladin hits at other accusations
On his Instagram, Aladin posted a vid with phots and his reactions. he said that he’s always “the last know,” The first scene shows him talk about the poor “jiggy jig” performance. And, the fact that despite this, he somehow managed to allegedly produce a baby. He captioned that one with “My jiggy jiggy wasn’t enough, but a little birdie said I made a baby.” Next, he tackled the allegation he hit Laura and gave her a black eye. Aladin put up a funny emoji and wrote, “They say I am responsible for this…But even I know shimmer-shadow is not for daytime wear.”
On the accusations he just wanted Laura for a green card, he had something to say as well. Aladin shared, “They say I wanted a greencard from a non-US resident. He made a funny face about that. Finally, he said that he’s so looking forward to the Tell-All. Aladin notes that he wants to find out if he “killed JFK too.” He asked, “What else did I do?” And, as you can imagine, many 90 Day Fiance fans responded to his post.
Fans respond to Aladin slapping back at Laura
On his Instagram, many people responded. Most fans like Aladin, and yes, some of them are “thirsty.” But plenty of them sounded happy that finally, he’s actually standing up for himself. Prior to this, he denied he preferred men, but never really hit back too much. Here’s what some 90 Day Fiance fans said about it:
- “Love the way you are handling this!👏👏👏.”
- “Tbh… I hate this for you. Being in the public eye while in a relationship has to be difficult on its own without cameras constantly following. I hope you find the love of your life and can put all of this behind you soon.”
- “Your awesome I never believed her shinenghans.(sic)”
- “You know she’s going to play the victim on the [90 Day Fiance] Tell All.”
- “I think Aladi showed a lot of class and maturity after all this shit she said about him. This post is actually funny!”
- “Oh, I felt terrible for him. The constant put downs of his manhood was awful. I actually felt sad for him. And the rest of her ridiculous lies.”
- “Hilarious 🔝🔝 best video ever !!! 🔝🔝🔝.”
Of course, many trolls do believe that he looked for a green card via the 90 Day Fiance show. But, as so many people pointed out – why would he want a green card? He’s living a wonderful life and has money right where he is. What do you think? Do you there’s any truth to all of the allegations by Laura and her supporters? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about 90 Day Fiance.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘OutDaughtered’: Busby Family Fans From League City Get Excited About League City Christmas Parade - December 8, 2019
- ‘Unexpected’: Hailey 1 Fans Can’t Get Over Baby Kinsley Twinning With Her Mom - December 8, 2019
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’: Carlin Bates Stewart Visits North Carolina – Local Fans Keep Their Eyes Peeled - December 8, 2019