90 Day Fiance fans know that Larissa Lima seems to spend a lot of time and money on beauty and style. While many people love her, others hate her. But this time, her balloon lips freaked both fans and haters alike. In fact, some of them start worrying that she’s really overdoing the lip injections.
90 Day Fiance‘s Larissa gives a video Q&A, fans spot the balloon lips
On her Instagram on Tuesday night, Larissa Lima did a Q&A. Well, very polished, she answered a range of questions, and certainly it seems she decided that perhaps she should undertake a role as a life coach. Screencapped and shared by 90 Day Fiance guru and blogger, John Yates, he noted her attitude these days. John captioned the clip of Larissa with, “Larissa answers the questions like it’s the Question – Answer round at Miss Universe. 🤣💯🔥.”
Well, maybe Larissa’s considering beauty as a career. After all, each time we see her, it looks like she’s had more work done to her face. And, that’s not considering the other parts that maybe saw some attention as well. This time around, fans of the TLC show simply could not help but notice her lips. In fact, haters and fans alike seemed concerned and amazed. Not really trying to be nasty, even those who love her think enough is enough.
Larissa fans who both love and hater on her comment on Larissa’s lips
There’s no body-shaming going on here. Let’s note that Larissa in the raw might have been body-shamed, but injections and fillers fall under a different category. After all, people who struggle with body image didn’t put their hands up for it. Let’s take a look at what 90 Day Fiance fans said about it:
- “Make that dough girl. she stretching that 15 mins. Good for her 🙂 “
- “She needs to stop with the “procedures” on her face…It is taking away her natural beauty 😣”
- “Holy moly she’s gone crazy with the lip injections and facial fillers!!!”
- “Holy sh*t, her lips!!!! 😳”
- “She’s turning in to Michael Jackson.”
- “Hope she will stop doing bad things to her face. She is nearly unrecognizable ☹️.”
- “What did she do to her lips???? Didn’t recognize her!”
- “between those lips and the veneers she can barley close her mouth.”
- “those lips need some time off. Looks like they’re about to explode.”
Many other comments came, and some people genuinely sound concerned for the 90 Day Fiance alum. But should they be?
How safe are lip injections and face-fillers?
According to Healthline, usually, face fillers and lip injections are safe to use. But, they stress that you should use a really good qualified professional. Some shorter-term effects last seven to 14 days. But, rarely, things can go awry. Some of these symptoms that the 90 Day Fiance alum might need to watch for include:
- leakage of the filler through the injection site
- nodules around the injection site, which may need to be surgically removed
- granulomas, a type of inflammatory reaction to the filler
- movement of the filler from one area to another
- injury to blood vessels
- blindness, which occurs when the filler gets injected into an artery, blocking blood flow to the eyes
- tissue death, again due to blocked blood flow.”
So, for now, unless something rare happens, all that might be a problem for Larissa Lima is that her balloon lips might cause a bit of difficulty with her speech.
What do you think about Larissa’s lip fillers? Do you think she’s overdoing it? After all, even some fans who love her grow a bit concerned. Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often, for more news about the cast of 90 Day Fiance.
- AWW! See Adorable Pictures Of Jax Taylor & Brittany’s Son, Cruz - June 22, 2021
- Jackson Roloff Adorably Upbeat About Summer Camp 2021 - June 22, 2021
- Too Much Heat? Lindsie Chrisley Takes A Break From Social Media - June 22, 2021