Counting On fans noticed that Joy-Anna Forsyth look slimmer and really amazing these days. Of course, some of them put it down to her grief over her and Austin losing their first baby. In fact, TV Shows Ace wondered, ahead of that, if Joy-Anna maybe wasn’t overdoing it a bit. Back in June, we noted, “Joy’s about five months pregnant at the moment. She should be able to cope with a walk a few times a week. But, is she doing too much too soon? Back then on IG, Joy said she’s, “Outta Breath & outta shape.” Well, now she seems to have set aside her immediate grief for the baby. And in fact, it could have died for any reason in the womb. Now, she’s focusing on a new exercise plan.
Counting On girl Joy-Anna Forsyth looks amazing, starts exercising again
Fans agree that Joy-Anna looks really slim and attractive these days. Now, she explained that she’s back into her exercise program. Plus, she gets to do a lot of it with her son Gideon.
She took to her Instagram and shared a photo of her out and about with Gideon. He sat in the stroller, and Joy stood alongside. Joy captioned it with, “The last few weeks I’ve been trying to be more active.” Explaining further she noted that she sometimes works out “doing a 30 min cardio workout with Jana.” Alternatively, she might “go for a walk,” or do some running. Then she says that “some days it’s just keeping up with Gideon.”
The Counting On star also noted that she loves it. Also, she feels “so much better!🥳” Plus, she’s learned what most people discovered with workouts.
“You’d think working out would wear you out, but it actually gives me more energy!🤩” Actually, she’s spot on with that observation about feeling better. The mbgmovement (Mind Body Green) website noted six reasons why this happens. They explain that “Dopamine, a chemical that plays a role in happiness,” gets released from exercise. Others include how it de-stresses you, energizes, eases anxiety and helps to stop insomnia.
Fans react to Joy-Anna’s post about exercise and feeling better for it
The young Counting On mom’s got lots of fans and many of them reached out to chat with her about her exercise activities. Here’s what some of them said about it:
- “Moving the body gives to you, does not take. Keep going!!”
- “I agree! It’s like free antidepressants! God bless you and your family!💙”
- “Keep up the good work mama! I always love to recharge through a good workout.”
- “You look wonderful. Keep at it. Exercise is good for the soul.”
- “Great to see you in good health and spirit, especially keeping up with such [an] active toddler 💙💙.”
- “Best addiction I’ve ever gotten into! And hands down the best stress reliever!”
- “You look amazing and I agree working out gives me more energy! ❤”
View this post on Instagram
The last few weeks I’ve been trying to be more active… whether it’s going for a walk, running, doing a 30 min cardio workout with @Janamduggar or some days it’s just keeping up with Gideon. I love it and I already feel so much better!🥳 You’d think working out would wear you out, but it actually gives me more energy!🤩 . #mommyandmeworkouts #goingforawalk #loveexerciseing #GideonMartynForsyth
What do you think about Joy-Anna Forsyth looking amazing and sounding like she’s in a better place? Do you agree some sort of exercise plan always brings more rewards than just some weight loss? Sound off your experiences in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of Counting On.
- Is Amy King Shading Josh Duggar On Social Media? - June 14, 2021
- Proud Mama Jill Dillard Bragging About Samuel’s Huge Accomplishment - June 14, 2021
- WOW!! Zoey Klein Shows Off Impressive Water Skills - June 14, 2021