Hannah B seemed composed during her recent appearance on Extra, where she addressed reports that she could be joining Dancing With the Stars—and revealed that she and Tyler haven’t spoken since their follow-up date. This is disappointing to a lot of fans.
Hannah B talks Tyler C
Regarding Tyler, who has been spotted all over the place with Gigi Hadid, Hannah said, “I think he’s been so busy. I’ve been so busy. I’m focusing on what’s next for me and trying to get my bearings around this new city that I’m living in. I wish him well. And I know that he does the same for me.”
Once again, TV Shows Ace turned to Bachelor Obssession’s facebook group to see how fans reacted to Hannah’s statement. Comments included:
- “Hannah it is not because he has been so busy. Face it he is done with being dumped when he has girls all over the country after him that will treat him with respect and not blast to the world you just did it 4 times in the windmill with someone else. What guy on the planet would want to hear that information about a girl he may want to rekindle with. That would be a No Hannah!”
- “lol…I think she kind of meant it sarcastically…..remember that the girl has a great sense of humor!”
- “See where the girl’s great sense of humor got her? Maybe she isn’t as funny as she thinks she is!”
- “He probably hasn’t given her a thought once he beat feet out of her apartment the day she asked him out. Yes he has been busy. Busy with Gigi!!!! Hannah says “”He has every right to do what he wants to, because we’re, you know, just hanging out, seeing where it goes.” Are you that naïve? That ship has sailed. Tyler never looked back after she made that comment about the windmill with Peter right before she asked Tyler out. He went on the date just to be a gentleman. She probably never heard him say he was going to start dating someone he was interested in. That may have gone over her head just like she did not see anything wrong with what she said about the windmill. I know no guy would put up with that. There are too many fish in the sea to listen to a women telling her antics with another man!”
- “Like I have said in the past. If my favorite blue checkmark wanted to spend time with me? Yes please!”
- “Hannah should have picked him in the first place so good for him, he found someone else.”
- “When was it ever a relationship?”
- “You could tell on After the Final Rose that she thought she was going to tell her story about how she was done with Jed and then move right on to Tyler without missing a beat. She was giddy!”
- “I think the show production had a lot to do with the meeting-up-for-drink-and-see-how-it-goes thing. The audience ate it up. Hannah and Tyler seem to have addressed the aftermath in a way that allows them both to move on with grace. Good for them.”
Hannah hinted before they weren’t speaking
Hannah B previously hinted at Cameron’s exploits with 24-year-old Hadid on the official “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast.
“(Tyler and I) are not dating-dating, at all, we hung out, but we also had conversations of both, like, knowing that there’s still something there. He has every right to do what he wants to, because we’re, you know, just hanging out, seeing where it goes. And I am completely fine with that … I am not tied to any man or tied to Tyler, and I’m not going to be. When you are in the public eye, you do have to just be respectful of each other. And yeah, I wish I would’ve got a little bit more than two days.”
During an interview with ET’s Lauren Zima on Monday, Tyler’s Bachelorette co-star and friend, Mike Johnson, said he’s doing well in New York City. “Tyler is happy,” Johnson said. “Tyler is good.” Rather than trying to get deets about his relationship with Gigi, Mike would rather ask him, “Bro, what are you doing? Like, how are you getting your abs?'” he joked. Tyler C’s abs do look pretty great.
Could they meet up on Dancing With the Stars
According to Monsters and Critics, while Hannah B and Tyler’s romance appeared to be dead, many are hoping it could rekindle if they were both on Dancing With The Stars. Many fans are calling for Tyler Cameron to also be on the upcoming season of DWTS.
Tyler had expressed his desire for dancing on The Bachelorette and many think it would be fun for the football player/model and the beauty pageant queen/Bachelorette to compete against one another. As one person said, “It would provide some great ratings if Hannah B and Tyler were both on the show at the same time.” Good Morning America will reveal the new cast of DWTS tomorrow.
For now, it looks like Tyler C and Hannah B aren’t going to end up a couple. Maybe that will change in the future, though.
What do you think about where things currently stand between Hannah and Tyler? Are you in favor of him hanging out with Gigi? Would you like to see Hannah and Tyler reconcile again in the future? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Does ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Brianne Dias Health Scare Derail Her Progress? - April 30, 2021
- ‘My 600-lb Life’ Update on Dottie Perkins: Where is She Now? - April 30, 2021
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Sumit & Jenny Test Positive for COVID - April 27, 2021