90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days brought us the episode on Sunday night where Avery finally met Omar Albakkaur. Fans of the couple expressed their feelings about it on her Instagram. Actually, many of them feel their love’s the “real deal.”
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days couple meet – Omar brings flowers
Avery Mills and Omar Albakkaur met via a Muslim dating site and fell in love. Many fans think she’s either attention-seeking or immature. Nevertheless, Heavy reminds us that she cares not a bit for public opinion about her conversion to Islam and the fact Omar lives in Syria. In the TLC show, we see her fly out to Lebanon, a slightly safer country, to meet him for the first time. With her exhausted mom in tow, and the stress obvious, they prepared to land.
90 Day Fiance shows her frustrated, awaiting her baggage at the airport. Meanwhile, Omar waits outside bearing a gift of flowers. Actually, he’s totally nervous and tells the camera he never expected that amount of stress. It’s the real deal moment for both of them. Finally, she discovers her baggage got delayed, but Avery’s excited. She got over the fact that she “looks a mess,” as she couldn’t freshen up. She spots Omar. They run into each other’s arms and hug.
Avery Mill s meets Omar, fans applaud the ‘real deal’
On their Instagram account, Avery and Omar run their own page where they share their lives with fans of 90 Day Fiance. On Sunday night, they shared some short clips of their meeting in Lebanon. Speaking about the show, many fans seem in favor of this couple. Varying comments reveal that they think they bring real love to TLC. Here’s what some of them said to Avery and Omar about them meeting for the first time:
- @lorae184: “Very sweet episode. You both look so happy.💕”
- @dustymurphy: “Great seeing you guys on TV tonight! You make a really lovely couple. 👍🏼”
- @morgan.zermeno: “I actually love the genuine vibes from y’all. No shower but still ran to hug him..Y’all just seem like the real deal 😊❤️❤️.” They added, “it was the cutest moment and I love how y’all were just comfortable together! Beautiful to see. 😊”
- @ashley.marino5: “For me, this is the ONLY authentic story on the show. It’s nice to watch a real couple, much love ❤❤.”
- @thecoordinatedkitties: “Hi Avery, I just watched as you ran into Omar’s arms. I got “chills” girl. Sooo happy for you both. ❤️❤️”
Avery replied to some comments noting that she actually got super-excited to meet Omar, the man she loves. Plus, she advised others that they should watch the other episodes. Avery believes the other couples mostly seem really in love as well.
Avery plans to move to Syria with Omar, that’s a huge step
90 Day Fiance fans know that Avery plans to move with Omar to Syria. For now, she’s safe in Lebanon. But, some people really worry about her considering Syria in her future. Critics think she’s right out of her mind. But, for fans, they just hope love wins out. It helps a lot that Omar’s really good looking and seems very charming.
What do you think about Avery meeting Omar for the first time? Do you think this couple’s love is the ‘real deal?’ Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about 90 Day Fiance.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Corey Rathgeber’s Solid With Fans, Replies To A Hundred Birthday Greetings – Evelin Rants - September 19, 2019
- 90 Day Fiance’: Nicole Nafziger Denies Wild Rumor Fired By TLC For Assaulting Azan - September 19, 2019
- ‘Unexpected’: Rilah Ferrer Discusses The Worst Questions Fans Can Ask A Teen Mom - September 19, 2019