The Little Couple showed Zoey at her Bollywood dance lessons. The kids also practice for their recital. So, if you think that watching them all learn the moves was the cutest thing ever, expect even more to come. Taking to her Instagram Tuesday night, Jen Arnold promised more cuteness overload, reminding us to just “wait till the recital.”
The Little Couple encourages Zoey to explore her cultural roots
Zoey and Will both find a lot of encouragement when it comes to exploring their cultural roots. In a previous season of the show, we saw Will and the family in China. More recently, TV Shows Ace reported that the family returned from a trip to India. We noted, “The family returned from India, where they combined work with pleasure and took Zoey and Will along. It was a great opportunity for Zoey to explore her cultural roots.”
Well, several times ahead of the new season, Jen posted up about Zoe and her Bollywood dance classes. In a recent episode, we saw that the dance teacher’s very patient, Zoey gets no special treatment, and she’s too cute. Zoey even knows how to translate the different gestures into American terms. It seems that Zoey thoroughly enjoys learning how to dance.
Cuteness levels will go higher than the dance recital practice
Rehearsing for their recital shows utterly adorable Zoey totally getting into the choreography. When Jen shared the clip on Instagram, The Little Couple fans couldn’t get enough of it. In the clip, Zoey works hard to stay in step with the other dancers. And, finds the time for a quick rearrangement of her hair. Here’s what some fans said about it:
- @e_kettinger: “She is just the cutest 😍 Love how you embrace and celebrate their culture! Love watching your show.”
- @aparnabhattacharya: “So cute! Bollywood princess!”
- @maryn.9225: “Yayyyy… absolutely beautiful dancing! What a cutie pie.”
- @daniiigiiirliiie: “Omg I can’t take the cuteness ❤️❤️❤️.”
- @kariweir: “What a sweetie loved watching you, Zoey.”
- @rgold3916: “Loved watching Zoey dance… The joy in her face was just beautiful.”
Jen Arnold suggests the actual recital’s even better
The recital’s something to look forward to, it seems. Jen said in her post, “If you liked watching practice, wait till the recital- #tearsofjoy #proudfamily #momlife. So proud of Zoey and all the girls in our class!” So many fans grow excited about seeing the adopted daughter of The Little Couple” dance in the recital. And, let’s face it, there’s massive cuteness overload going on in the video below.
Meanwhile, fans noted that Will’s not left out of things. Jen and Bill manage to juggle the show and their lives, so each child gets the most of things. Will’s birthday was awesome, with pirates and ship.
What did you think of the clips showing little Zoe at dance lessons and practicing for the recital? Can you wait to see the actual grand event? Can it actually get any cuter? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about TLC’s The Little Couple.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘KUWTK’: Kourtney Kardashian Sports A Hickey – Kim, Khloe Interrogate Her - December 7, 2019
- ‘My 600-Lb Life’: Season 8 Brings A New Cast – Looks To Be A Real Tear-Jerker - December 7, 2019
- ‘Counting On’: Jinger Duggar Dresses Felicity In The Cutest Pair Of Jeans - December 7, 2019