Little People, Big World just concluded their latest season and fans know that Amy accepted a buyout on a portion of the farm. However, in real life, it looks like Amy’s got other things to worry about. She took to her social media to tell fans of the TLC show that her mom’s “not doing so well.”
Little People, Big World Season 19 brought hard decisions for Amy Roloff
Fans of LPBW saw Amy struggling about life decisions, as Matt wanted to buyout or sellout and get on with his life. Wrestling over it through the season, eventually, she made her choice. TV Shows Ace explained the breakdown of that. We reported, “Matt explains that Amy’s keeping her side of the farm. By that, he means “the original farmstead…the side with the pumpkin patch” where her house is.”
Matt Roloff posted that up yesterday, but today some worrying news came from Amy. It seems that she’s not around to debate the state of the farm, or the ending of the Little People, Big World season. She’s got family on her mind, as always. Over on her Instagram, it looks like she’s heading home to her folk’s place as her mom’s “not doing so well.”
Amy’s mom’s not doing too well, Amy goes home
The matriarch of Little People, Big World took to her Instagram to share about her mother. She posted up an old photo of her mom and dad, but the worry’s in the words she used to caption it. She wrote, “From Souix Falls SD to Going ‘home’ to see my parents. My mom isn’t doing so well and I need to see them..”
Amy added how much she treasures them as she gets older, noting, “Every moment is precious the older I get and the older they get. Like the old days, I’m going to make dinner for them. This Michigan girl is coming home. 😊❤️” Well her mom Patricia Knight’s probably looking forward to that, but we hope she’s not ailing too much.
View this post on Instagram
From Souix Falls SD to Going ‘home’ to see my parents. My mom isn’t doing so well and I need to see them. Every moment is precious the older I get and the older they get. ❤️. Like the old days I’m going to make dinner for them. This Michigan girl is coming home. 😊❤️ #amyroloffssecondact #michigan #homestate #puremichigan #dadandmom #lovemyfamily
Fans grew concerned and wished her all the best for her time with her family
On Amy’s IG account, fans of Little People, Big World grew a bit concerned. However, many people understand the need to go and spend time before the inevitable creeps up on them. Here’s what some of them said to Amy:
- @Isr**: “Sorry to hear about your mother, lost my mom last year- get every minute u can with her nothing can replace her! Sending prayers to u all – god bless.”
- @boss*: “Safe travels and sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my parents a few years back and it’s the hardest thing I had to go through.”
- @low**: “Aww sorry your mom isn’t doing well; been there – it’s hard! Savor every moment with them!”
- @peg**: “We’ll be praying for your mom and dad. May your visit lighten their lives and bring them joy.”
Those were just a few supportive comments from fans of the TLC show. Let’s hope that Amy Roloff’s mom gets better. Perhaps some of those who pray for her will comfort Amy. It’s a worrying time when parents aren’t doing so well. Do you wish all the best for Amy and her mom and dad right now? Shout out your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Little People, Big World.
- ‘The Blended Bunch’: Will A Second Season Come From TLC? - April 20, 2021
- Roloff Family Gather For New Annual Event – Is Isabel Rock Behind It? - April 20, 2021
- Kalani Faagata Reveals A Salem Witch In Her Family Tree - April 20, 2021