Southern Charm fans know that things between Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel got really ugly. It all came out in the wash that he’s facing charges of assault against their nanny Dawn Ledwell, and that led to a nasty custody dispute. TV Shows Ace reported that the custody case was ruled by a judge as being kept from the public. However, that does not mean we won’t get to see anything of the kids. Kathryn took to her Instagram with a photo, where she and Thomas Ravenel got co-parenting kudos from fans.
Southern Charm couple Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel both proud of their little girl Kensi
Taking to her Instagram today May 23, Kathryn posted up a lovely photo of her, Thomas, Kensi, and Saint. Little Kensi looks gorgeous in her little blue and white striped frock. Actually, she’s also holding a bunch of lovely flowers. Meanwhile, Kathrynn’s dressed in a flowing floral outfit and a simple chain around her neck. Thomas looks smart-casual in his jeans and blazer-style jacket. Little Saint’s cute in his shorts and sleeve shirt.
Kathryn captioned her photo with, “our little graduate! can’t believe she is going to be a kindergartner! 😭 #adulting.” Well, of course, both parents really manage the “adulting” thing very well in this photo. Fans know that things got a bit toxic between the parents, but the kids look just fine. Getting together and keeping it civil for the kids looks like a great way to meet each other.
Kathryn and Thomas both get kudos from fans of the Bravo show
Fans of Southern Charm came out in their droves to talk and comment about the parents “adulting.” Here’s what some of them said:
- @rcl**: “You are amazing! Congrats to your mini me! ❤️”
- @Cec**: “That you still co parent even after all you’ve been through! Congratulations.”
- @Dej**: “Very mature. Coparenting for the children…”
- @hot**: “Look at you winning at life❤️🙌 you are my favorite on southern charm! Your children are beautiful.”
- @You**: “It’s nice to see you and Thomas together parenting 😊👍🏼”
- @Kir**: “So glad to see y’all are figuring out co-parenting. What an amazing example you’re setting for your children!”
- @Reb**: “Nice to see you both together celebrating your daughter 💓”
However, probably one of the most special messages came from another user who describes themselves as a school counselor. They wrote, “You’re doing an amazing job as a parent and as I can see doing your best to keep your children free of the drama; so wonderful. Keep it up girl. Ya killing it!”
What do you think about Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel co-parenting so well, despite their differences? Do you think they deserve all those kudos from their fans? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of Southern Charm.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021