Sister Wives fans know that Kody Brown relocated his family to Flagstaff from Las Vegas last year. Viewers only just saw the move on the recent season, but they bought land there back in June 2018. We know from social media posts that the Brown family moved well before Christmas. However, for Meri Brown, those months spent in Flagstaff never made it feel like home, and now she’s homesick for Las Vegas.
Sister Wives star Meri Brown can’t call Flagstaff ‘home’ just yet
Taking to her Instagram April 26, Meri posted up that she’s looking forward to summer so she can explore “the city,” and the “amazing nature” of the area. Plus, she really looks forward to “meeting new people” and making “trustworthy friends.” Additionally, Meri notes that “there’s a lot of life ahead” for her in Flagstaff, and she’s “anxious to see where it takes [her].”
Meri sounds quite positive about Flagstaff in the future, but for now, it seems it’s just not yet feeling like home. In fact, in her Instagram post, Meri says, “it doesn’t feel like home yet,” as she’s still quite new to the place. That’s no big surprise either, as she lived in a rental when she arrived, and then traveled about, down to Chigaco, and other places. Meri loves nothing more than hitting a road trip and often shares photos of her out and about. Of course, she also spends time at her B&B down in Palawan, Utah.
Meri Brown’s so homesick for Las Vegas
Sister Wives fans saw on the same Instagram post, that Meri is so homesick for Las Vegas. Actually, she feels an “overwhelming emotion of missing…[her] home for nearly eight years.” Meri goes on, mentioning all the things she misses from there, like her friends, her home, and in fact her whole life. In fact, she just loved the whole place and life in Las Vegas.
However, it seems she’s determined not to let it get her down. She said to her Sister Wives followers that she woke up with a different attitude. Meri wrote, “this morning I wake up, sun is shining, beautiful day, I mean, my back yard is the mountains for heavens sake! How could I not love this?”
View this post on Instagram
Yesterday I had this overwhelming emotion of missing Las Vegas, the place I called home for nearly 8 years. I mean, I was really really sad for not living there anymore. So much life there, so many friends. It was home for me. I loved it. Then this morning I wake up, sun is shining, beautiful day, I mean, my back yard is the mountains for heavens sake! How could I not love this?? Though I'm new here to Flagstaff and it doesn't feel like home yet, I look forward to this summer, exploring the city, the amazing nature that surrounds me, and of course meeting new people, trustworthy friends. There's a lot of life ahead of me here, and I'm anxious to see where it takes me. 🌞🌞🌞 #LivingMyWhy #BecauseICan #HeresToNewAdventures
Fans react to Meri Brown and offer their loving support
Meri garnered many Sister Wives fans and LuLaroe friends and customers on her Instagram. Many of them responded to her feeling down but trying to be positive about her future. Here’s what some of them said to her:
- @sam**: “I’ve lived in Florida for 6 years and still feel like a tourist. Not sure anyplace feels like home anymore. I guess some of us are meant to be nomadic.”
- @Hea**: “You look the best you’ve looked in a long time. Enjoy your new adventure and where it takes you!!”
- @Mom**: “Glad you’re feeling better today! The sunshine can do great things for one’s mood and I mean the mountains!! ☺️ Enjoy your day.”
- @Swe**: “I hope it starts to feel like home for you soon!! Being in a totally new environment is hard no matter what anyone says. It’s never easy especially at first! Good luck on your journey to explore your new home and have fun! “
What do you think about Meri Brown feeling so homesick for Las Vegas? How long do you think it will take her before she feels able to call Flagstaff home? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check in with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Sister Wives.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘OutDaughtered’: Danielle Busby Predicts Blayke And The Quints’ Future Careers - May 25, 2019
- ‘Sister Wives’: Meri and Kody Brown Date But She Seems Rather Sad, Problems With The Other Wives? - May 25, 2019
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’: Brittany Cartwright Posts Sweet Message On 4th Anniversary With Jax Taylor - May 25, 2019