Teen Mom 2 fans know that Jenelle Evans Eason often threatens to quit her social media, Twitter in particular. However, she seldom leaves altogether and seems to bounce back now then just long enough to get upset. Now, late Friday night, April 12, she announced that she’s quitting Twitter again because people are so mean. But her account’s still up, so maybe it’s just another hiatus.
Teen Mom 2 fans worry about Jenelle Evans Eason
What Jenelle Evans seems incapable of grasping, is that so many of her followers merely speak out because they are concerned for her and the kids. Not all of them go to her social media to troll her, but they do have their say on her lifestyle. In particular, they worry about her husband David, and rumors, including her infamous 911 call, that he’s abusive.
Recently, Jenelle started tweeting about the reunion and how hateful everyone is with her. She posted up, “After this stressful reunion, I’ve been put through the ringer. To trust an entire group of people for years then they turn their back on you and treat you like a…” Fans of Teen Mom responded, with one pointing out, “Girl they don’t “turn their back on you” for no reason. There’s a big reason. And you refuse to see it.” In fact, many followers chipped in with their thoughts and many of those revolved around how she’s in an abusive relationship and needs to wake up.
Jenelle gets slammed again when she says she’s quitting mean Twitter
With her latest post saying, “Everyone is mean on here. Bye!” she sadly had few people asking her to stay. In fact, one user, @Mic*** noted, “This is NOT an airport, no need to announce your departure!” However, some Teen Mom 2 followers tried to explain why they become “critical.” Here’s what some of them said:
- @JM**: “Sometimes Jenelle what you think is mean is actually the truth you refuse to acknowledge. What do you think David puts on his instragram, disgusting stuff but that’s okay with you?”
- @Rem**: “No matter what you may think what David is trying to convince you is people’s “meanness” is actually their concern Jenelle. You’re tweeting about stuff like getting your tubes tied that seems totally out of character for you and is either attention grabbing or related to David.”
- @Ste**: “Sometimes the truth hurts. People can use those words to be really mean, but you have to acknowledge there may be some truth to it.”
Everyone is mean on here. Bye!
— Jenelle Eason (@PBandJenelley_1) April 13, 2019
‘Everybody’s mean’ on Twitter, but that’s not always true
While many people say her leaving Twitter doesn’t matter to them, and others waved goodbye, not everyone’s mean on Jenelle’s Twitter. In fact, it’s not true because no matter what, some fans of Teen Mom 2 always stand by her, defend her, and encourage her. So, to balance it out for Jenelle and followers of her account, let’s look at some of the nicer things said to her:
- @Gle**: “Guys she’s right. For years people have been saying she should have her tubes tied, etc so she can’t have more kids. Now she possibly [has] done it she people are still mean, she literally cannot win.”
- @Em**: “Jenelle don’t let these people get to you. Hold your head high and you do you.”
- @Che**: “I’m sorry lady, hope you don’t leave twitter indefinitely!”
- @De***: “The world is filled with mean people keep your head up and smile keep doing you and your Beautiful family.”
- @Asp**: “Wow people are really childish and mean spirited on this thread! What’s the point in using your time and energy to be hateful?! If they don’t like her, keep moving. Do something positive and worthwhile. Smdh. These kids need to grow.”
In fact, many more supportive messages came out in the thread, so Jenelle should take some comfort there. As Matt Roloff said when speaking to Alec Lace on the First Class Fatherhood podcast, they look at the “one percent” factor. He explained that those are haters and trolls on social media. He notes that the majority of people are normal, nice folk.
What do you think about Jenelle Evans Eason wanting to quit Twitter again because people are mean? Do think she focuses too much on the negative comments and not enough on loyal fan posts? Have your say in the comments below.
Remember to check in with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Teen Mom 2.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021