7 Little Johnstons fans just saw the Christmas episode of TLC’s little people. However, in real life, the fun of the family celebration’s just a memory right now as Trent’s not well. On their Johns7on Family Facebook page, a note went up on April 10 about it. Trent’s suffering pain and underwent three ER visits in four months. Plus he’s undergoing lots of tests.
7 Little Johnstons‘ post on Trent’s pain and tests
Fans of 7 Little Johnstons know that Trent Johnston and Amber suffer from Achondroplasia Dwarfism. Their children, Jonah and Elizabeth also suffer the condition as do their adopted children Alex, Emma, and Anna. Achondroplasia not only causes stature problems but abnormal curvature of the spine’s common. Other medical issues that occur can include spinal stenosis, obesity, apnea, and ear infections. Screen Rant reported that “People who have Achondroplasia need to be continually monitored or treated for these and other problems.”
The show educates fans on all this type of stuff, which is probably why they shared about Trent’s health on Facebook. In their post to fans, they wrote, “Hopefully, we find out some answers. They also used the hashtags, “#bigdaddyisoverthepain,” “#testsandmoretests,” and “#3ervisitsin4months.” That sounds scary as we all know Trent’s a strong personality who keeps busy as can be.
Fans concerned for Trent offer advice and prayers for the tests
Trent and his family get a lot of love from adoring fans, and their concerns prompted them to offer hundreds of prayers. Kind thoughts and even some advice came to Facebook from worried fans of 7 Little Johnstons. Here’s what some them said:
- @Mar**: “Prayers and thoughts for Trent, Amber, and the kids!!!!!🙏💯💯💯💯🙏”
- @Lin**: “Praying for discovery of the source of Trents pain and suffering. And successful treatment for a full recovery. God bless you Trent. Prayers for the whole family.🙏🏻🙏🏻”
- @Trac: “Praying for you Trent. I hope you get answers and are feeling better very soon.”
- @Mar: “Praying they find answers and you are totally healed and out of pain.”
- @She**: “Hoping you get some answers, and feel much better, soon! Love your family. So real and honest.”
- @Jun**: “oh no, just watched the show last night, hope all goes well you do so much Trent, slow down!”
Heart and sadness emotes on Facebook for Trent and his ER visits
Apart from over 300 messages, over a thousand 7 Little Johnstons fans added heart and sad crying face emotes. Trent’s very popular and pain’s hard to bear. However, knowing his family and his extended family of fans pray for him must bring some comfort. Let’s hope that the doctors find out what’s wrong soon, so he gets back on his feet.
What do you think about the sad news that Trent’s struggling with his health, ER visits, and pain? Sound off in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about 7 Little Johnstons.
- Jade Roper Shares Stunning Photos Of Reed Taken By Patty Othon - November 25, 2020
- ’90 Day Fiance’ Star Mother Debbie Gets Masses Of Birthday Wishes - November 25, 2020
- Shannon Beador Fans Adore Her Throwback Photo - November 25, 2020