LPBW couple, Matt Roloff and his girlfriend Caryn Chandler look to be having a blast in Surprise, Arizona. Caryn took her Instagram to share a video clip of them enjoying the drive-in movies, Arizona-style. Over in Oregon, it’s raining and a little bit chilly, but Matt and Caryn wear no sweaters or jackets in Surprise. Matt and Caryn show us that they really know how to do a “tailgate party.”
LPBW movies with a difference in Arizona
Here’s how they do things in Arizona. First up, they get their weather right. Next, it’s off they go to the drive-in and catch up with a bus-load of friends. Of course, you really should go in a golf cart if you want even more fun. Don’t forget to take along the picnic tables and loads of goodies to eat and drink. Laugh, relax, and occasionally look at the movie screen. Now, that’s the way to watch movies!
Caryn and Matt seemed so happy that they both talked over each other explaining how much fun there were having at their “tailgate party.” Certainly, everyone looked happy and relaxed. The camera panned around the scene, and everyone waved. Those goodies on the table looked scrumptious. And no, it never came across as something TLC might be filming for LPBW. That’s because, near the end, a voice says, “15 seconds, that’s all you get,” before the film clip ends.
Drive-in movie clip makes Matt Roloff’s fans wish they lived in Arizona
The clip attracted some of Matt Roloff’s LPBW fans, and most of them wished they could do the movies like that. Of course, the warm weather’s a draw-card as well. Here’s what some of them said to Matt and Caryn:
- @Peli**: “98 degrees next week nice and warm.”
- @QZom**: “Looks like fun!!! What’s the movie? Caddy Shack?”
- @diam**: “Love seeing Matt so happy, you’re the reason he smiles 😍 life’s to short to be unhappy. Cheers to you both enjoy.”
- @Chri**: “SCG people know how to have fun!!!! @carynchandler1Enjoy!! It’s beautiful out tonight!! 🌵🌵”
- @Mr-**: “Missing AZ so bad right now😢😢 born and raised weather is amazing right now there!”
Of course, many fans loved the idea of a tailgate party. Plus, one of them said, “This is awesome! One of the many reasons to love Arizona living!” All of the LPBW fans thought it a great idea and a fun way to spend an evening with friends. Here’s a comment that sums that up: “Wowser!!! Y’all really know how to “tailgate party.”
Caryn Chandler and Matt in the current LPBW season
Little People, Big World‘s current season features Caryn and Matt. In the previews, we see them talking about marriage and making their “own path.” Of course, the shooting was a while back, so we’ll need to stay tuned to see the outcome of that. Life goes on, and this couple certainly looks set to enjoy themselves, so matter what happens back at Roloff farms.
What do you think about Matt Roloff and Caryn Chandler enjoying the drive-in movies Arizona-style? Do you think a tailgate party’s a great idea?
Remember to check back in with TV Shows Ace often for more news about LPBW.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021