Vanderpump Rules filmed their reunion which means that the season’s sadly nearly over. However, to rank up our appetites for the reunion screening, Jax Taylor teased the craziest reunion ever, over on Twitter. Of course, fans of the Bravo show begged him for a bit more, like a morsel or two, but he just upped the tease a bit more.
Vanderpump Rules showed Jax Taylor in a better light this season
Jax Taylor’s getting a bit long-in-the-tooth for too many shenanigans, many fans feel. Actually, this season Vanderpump Rules showed him as a better person acting with more maturity. Ages back, while still filming for the current season, Jax posted up how one of the “Big Bosses” spoke to him at a party, saying he’d grown so much. They also told him his dad would be so proud of him. In fact, sad as it is that his father passed away, Jax really seems sober and settled to a large degree.
That does not mean Jax can’t give as good as he gets, but he tweeted about the reunion almost like an observer. Fans picked up on that, with one saying, “What?! At least this season you seem to be outside of the drama creation.” Meanwhile, another follower tweeted, “Congratulations Jax…. sitting on the end usually means you had the least drama. You have grown and I’ve loved watching it. Can’t wait for married Jax..” Plus, summing up what many fans feel, came this comment: “I suspect you are the voice of reason. Which is a huge change I see in you this season.”
— Jax (@mrjaxtaylor) March 29, 2019
Tax Jaylor’s craziest reunion tease
Jax fired up the Vanderpump Rules reunion conversation with a few tweets, and the first one showed a clip of everyone getting ready for it. He just titled that with “Game time.” However, five hours later, he shared, “This is the worst/best reunion we have ever had, the amount of all-out brawls and we are only halfway through. I had no idea it was going to go this way. None.”
Of course, fans asked for more information, just a morsel or two but he didn’t dish. Here’s what some of them suggested went down:
- @jco**: Well…massive drama with Katie, Lala, and James for sure. Add Billie if she has been there. Jax, you have been pretty darn good this year, so most likely safe. Probably like being the only sober person in the room. You see everything.”
- @lil***: “Jax…Don’t hit James now ….lol You have a wedding to attend soon…Kentucky style xoxo.”
- @Bri**: “I am guessing they are all with James…either way, I CAN’T WAIT.”
- @Nan**: “I’m sure the girls went all out on Kristen and her sidekick and let’s don’t forget James/Lala employee status.”
This is the worst/best reunion we have ever had, the amount of all out brawls and we are only half way through. I had no idea it was going to go this way. None. @BravoTV
— Jax (@mrjaxtaylor) March 29, 2019
A second teaser from Jax Taylor about the Vanderpump Rules reunion
Instead of giving any more fun facts, Jax upped the vibe with a second teaser about the reunion. This time he wrote, “Never have we had a reunion this f*cking crazy, I feel like the season was not even as bad as this reunion is.” Fans reacted with more questions, but it looks like everyone’s just going to have to wait for it to hit our screens. If Jax Taylor tried to hype them up, he certainly managed that, as so many fans said they “can’t wait for it.”
What do you think about Jax Taylor teasing the craziest reunion ever? Do you even think this season was as bad as prior seasons? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to stay in touch with TV Shows Ace for more news about Vanderpump Rules.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021