Little People, Big World returns with a new season in 2019. Caryn Chandler, Matt Roloff’s girlfriend’s likely to feature in it and she gave TV Shows Ace an exclusive Q&A interview so fans can get to know her a bit better. Plenty of fans of the TLC show read snippets interpreted from her various social media posts, but few actually know much beyond speculation. Read on to find out a bit of what makes Caryn tick.
Little People, Big World even set a world record
Little People, Big World is a reality TV show and has run for longer than 12 years. In fact, the TLC series was awarded a Guinness World Record for “the most episodes of a family-focused reality television show,” a press release said in June last year. It came after the 298th episode in 2017.
However, since then, more episodes were added to the tally. The show highlights the world of little people and the challenges they face. Additionally, it brings a message about resilience in the face of adversity. The popular theme extended into books, notably, Matt Roloff’s Little Lucy, Big Race children’s book. So, it looks like the next season will still pull in viewers. This is your opportunity to get to know Caryn a bit better, ahead of the show.
Exclusive Q&A from Caryn Chandler – LPBW and Matt Roloff
- TV Shows Ace (TVSA): Do you watch your own show?
- Caryn Chandler (CC): “Ha! Yes, I try to because I never know how the scenes will be
edited in the end.”
- TVSA: Which is your favorite LPBW episode in past seasons?
- CC: I love all the Pumpkin Season episodes the best.
- TVSA: What reality show do you watch other than Little People, Big World?
- CC: Hmm, Survivor, Naked and Afraid, and Long Island Medium but my favorite TV shows are crime mysteries.
- TVSA: What do you think Matt likes most about you?
- CC: Gosh, that’s a question you have to ask him.
- TVSA: What do you like most about Matt?
- CC: His ability to get things done, his inner strength and he’s a good listener too!
- TVSA: What is your favorite thing to do around the farm?
- CC: Drive around in the mule with Matt in the summertime when it’s warm.
- TVSA: What’s your favorite thing to do with Matt in Arizona?
- CC: Hang out at the pool and go on new adventures in the area.
- TVSA: Do you get used to being a celebrity?
- CC: I don’t think I’m a celebrity at all. Just being myself 🙂
- TVSA: What is one message you would give to your fans?
- CC: Try to spend less time on your phone(s). It’s something I tell my kids every day.
Get to know Caryn via her favorite things
- TVSA: What is your favorite song?
- CC: Anything by Abba
- TVSA: What’s your favorite meal?
- CC: Salad, pasta and a mean slice of garlic bread!
- TVSA: What’s your favorite drink?
- CC: Red Beer aka Michelada
- TVSA: Do you like pumpkin?
- CC: I like to carve pumpkins, I like pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread but “pumpkin” itself doesn’t really have any flavor.
- TVSA: What’s your favorite type of holiday?
- CC: Halloween has always been my favorite. I always dress up!
- TVSA: What sports do you enjoy watching?
- CC: None to be honest. Least of all…..tennis.
- TVSA: What is your favorite movie?
- CC: Recently … The Greatest Showman. But mostly I go for Adventure and Sci-Fi (not Sci-Fi like Star Trek, more like…Stranger Things from Netflix). Matt’s more of an action movie guy so we compromise at the movies.
Caryn on general trivia
On general trivia questions, Caryn said that she enjoys “running, hiking, and shopping” in her spare time. However, her biggest pet peeve is needing to “stop at the store for one item.” If you’re wondering who Caryn’s biggest inspiration is, she says her parents top the list. Meanwhile, she believes her most annoying habit is that she “pouts too long” when she’s “hurt about something.”
Also, we know Matt and Caryn like to travel as the Little People, Big World couple often post up vacation pictures on Instagram. But, where has Caryn never been to that tops her bucket list? Caryn says that “Africa is on both her and Matt’s bucket list.” Finally, in the general trivia category, Caryn said that she would like to be best remembered for being “kind to others.”
One word choices for Caryn Chandler of Little People, Big World
Given the choice between two things Caryn prefers, she opted for the following:
- Shoes – boots or heels? “Truly heels but I have an arthritic bone spur (that I’m avoiding surgery on) on
my right foot and so, unfortunately, you’ll mostly see me in tennis shoes :(“
- Pants or skirt? “Matt loves dresses and skirts so I try to wear them more but I’d say I’m most comfy
in jeans or leggings.”
- Cat or dog? “Dog for sure.”
- Cereal or eggs? “I don’t eat breakfast but if I did…. I’d choose carbs.”
- Tea or coffee? “Coffee with creamer.”
- Driving or flying? “Neither. I have really bad sea/motion sickness and hate both.”
- BBQ or a candlelit dinner? “Something in between, like casual easy dinner places.”
- Swimming or running? “Running.”
The new season of Little People, Big World
Little people, Big World returns in 2019, but impatient fans need to wait to find out the premiere date. Actually, Amy Roloff, her daughter-in-law, Tori Roloff, and Matt all suggested a spring release. However, even the cast don’t know the exact date TLC will screen the show. In the meantime, hopefully, the interview that Caryn kindly gave us answers some of your questions about Matt Roloff’s girlfriend.
What do you think about the exclusive interview that Caryn Chandler gave? Do you think it was nice of her to share a little bit about what makes her tick?
Remember to check in with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Little people, Big World.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘Unexpected’: Shayden Massey And Lexus Split But He’s Devoted To Scarlett – Cute Video - January 28, 2020
- Meghan King Edmonds Estranged Husband Jim ‘Tired’ Of The Threesome Allegations After Cabo - January 28, 2020
- Joe Giudice Deletes Apology To Kids After Mexican Babes Photos Emerge - January 28, 2020