Sister Wives followers saw on Instagram that Maddie Brown Brush and Caleb are expecting a new baby in August. Maddie shared the news and mentioned both the pregnancy and moving houses. Well, if you think they just moved around the corner, you’d be wrong. It looks like the couple headed almost as far as you can possibly go from Flagstaff, Arizona where Kody Brown and mom Janelle live.
Sister Wives family moved to Flagstaff, Arizona
Fans of Sister Wives know Kody decided to move to Flagstaff, Arizona. Initially unhappy about the move, Janelle, Meri, Christine, and Robyn now seem well settled there. However, for Janelle, who is particularly close to Caleb and Maddie Brush, the move by the young couple could be quite wrenching. After all, Axel their son is their only grandchild. Janelle shared her excitement about the news that Maddie’s pregnant, but the baby could be raised very far away from her.
Fans already saw Janelle struggling emotionally when Caleb and Maddie moved into their own place in Nevada, but Nevada’s not too far from Flagstaff. The new move, however, means that they need to travel more than 2,000 miles to see each other. While she said nothing on her social media about that, it’s likely Janelle’s going through some sad emotions at the moment.
Maddie Brown Brush and Caleb head for North Carolina
North Carolina lies far away on the east coast of the USA, and that amounts to at least 32 hours on the road from Flagstaff. Obviously, the Brown family could fly much faster, but 2,000 miles really is a long way. Sister Wives fans know that Maddie’s destination is North Carolina because she answered some fan questions. Replying to a follower on Instagram who asked which state they’re moving to Maddie said that it’s North Carolina.
One of her followers, @cathymortoninnc, replied to fans questions as well, noting that “the couple is moving from Las Vegas to Greenville, North Carolina, where Caleb got a new job.” Maddie also told one of her followers the job motivated the move. Additionally, she told People, “We are ecstatic about this new chapter…Sad to leave family, but excited to see what is in store for us on this next adventure!”
Fans react to the move
Followers of Sister Wives who live in North Carolina told Maddie their state is wonderful. Here’s what some of them had to say:
- @brandi_leigh82: “Congrats on the new baby! And moving to NC, that’s where I live (located in the northwest part of the state, beautiful mountains)…hope you guys love it here!”
- @_maryewill_: “We moved from Alaska so I know how your feeling!! Welcome to NC hope y’all enjoy it as much as we have!”
- @odonoghuejohnson: “You will love being out here NC.”
What do you think about Maddie Brown Brush and Caleb moving so far away from Flagstaff in Arizona? Do you think Janelle can handle their grandchildren being so far away? Sound off in the comments below. Don’t miss Sister Wives on Sundays on TLC.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘American Idol’ 2020 Spoilers: Nick Merico ‘Triggers’ Katy Perry For ‘Ghosting’ Them – Does He Go far? - February 16, 2020
- Duggar: Is Jinger Vuolo Unhappy And Unfulfilled In Her Marriage? - February 16, 2020
- ‘BIP’: Krystal Nielson And Chris Randone Planned Kids Before Their Split - February 16, 2020